Feb 25, 2008

I like Monday...........................


I was surprised Bernie came back in our flat, so noisy, I did not understand what he’s talking about……then he called anybody-phone and talking n talking……called up in BASF that he’s late, and bla-bla…..


Therefore, I stand up from my bed and ask if anything wrong…...Na ja, the car, did not started.


Anything wrong in the car, as what he reply me.

….that is why I hate driving; this is one reason, its better if only in the garage, if anywhere…..and my sickness, I do not like to bring, Celfon.


Here is it, I got only one pose from them, cause the Akku-Battery from my camera, "No-Batt"….on this time pa, that I want to have some pics from them..




The time when they get the car, 7:00 am….this is Audi Mobile Service, there is a guarantee, if your car have a yearly control or inspection at them, they give-lend you a service car, while your car at their workshop.



I can’t go back to sleep already, that is why I opened my pc and visited Sasha, there I read the Post of Sasha, it is very interesting, about their visit to Baguio, some Beggars in the street, and so n so……Please, visit her blog, she has so very interesting post there.



After reading Sasha´s blog, I am hungry, I don't know what shall I eat or cook so, I go in the kitchen, and I saw the Eggplant sent by Josie…………….here, I cooked only with Bagoong-Fried Shrimp, which she sent, too……..sus I enjoy my breakfast and full………mhmhmhm, delicious.

Thank you again, Josie.



At 3:30 pm, Pastora Susana and Pastor Neil’s, came and Malou too,

We had a bible reading……………..



God said, “One or two gather together in his Name, He is in the Middle”…

Praise God



Pastor Neil’s has brought also “Inun-onan”, fish cooked with vinegar, with pepperoni….hmhmhmhm, lecker, Pastor Neil’s, thank you.



In addition, Pastora Susana brought my belated Bday gift ...“thanks God, maraming nagmamahal sa akin"……………thank you, Pastora.




That is all for today…...I like Monday…………




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ay ate VK!!! Salamat po sa mention, natuwa naman ako ng sobra! Salamat po talaga! :)

I hope maayos na ang car para wag ng mainis ang kuya hehe... Ang sarap naman nyang niluto mo, te. Kanina pritong talong ulam ko saka bagoong. Ang sarap sobra! Hehehe

God is good, te. You reap what you sow and since you are mabait and very friendly, maraming nagmamahal sayo. Belated happy birthday po! :)

Mwah!

Joro Livelihood said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vk-mahalkaayo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vk-mahalkaayo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nance said...

naku ang sarap naman ng mga pagkainin nyo! di ko pa nasubukan magluto ng galungong ba 'yang isda na yan? tapos may pepperoni? hmmm ... parang masarap! masubukan.

chase / chubz said...

oooo shrimps i love shirmps. but i can't eat them coz im allergic.. huhuhu.. the irony of life

Mari said...

Mukhang masarap yung isda. Anong isda ba yun, Vicki?

Siyanga pala, nagawa ko na yung tag mo sa akin.

Carlota said...

sayoha nako gigutom oi. Vk- walay kurat oks na oks.

Babette said...

Vks, parang paksiw ba yung inun-onan? Yung paksiw ko kasi vinegar, salt, onions and garlic. Similar siguro ng lasa. Mukhang masarap ang breakfast mo, yung eggplant dito sa supermarket namin mataba.

Anonymous said...

guapaha nako diri Vk dah