Aug 20, 2010

Home Sweet Home


Home Sweet Home!
A simple phrase well-known.
The place where I grew up
was just perfect to own.

To buy not with money;
to get not by force;
to possess not by theft;
but to have in my heart with love, of course.

Lots of good memories
that I enjoy to remember.
I feel like going back...
relive the past forever.

Every minute counts,
moment from moment.
I can't wait what will happen next;
looking forward to a happy day spent.

My family is my most precious blessing.
I couldn't ask for anything better.
I treasure all the wealth you gave me.
Thank you Lord for keeping us together.

E. Grace Madridejos

3 comments:

Dine Racoma said...

nice, poem, VK! How are you? It has been a long time since we last exchanged emails. Hope all's well.

i realized that the photo in this post is a "relative" of a photo I picked somewhere in the net. here, take a look http://dine.racoma.com.ph/family/happiness-isand-learning-to-cope-despite-hard-times/

isn't it amazing?

best wishes to you and the family.

Dine

tina said...

hi po! musta na?? i like the poem.... :) and the painting. hihi cute.

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

Hi, Ms. VK. It's been awhile...

I love the poem. It's so sweet...